FHS Fürstenhof Stable Type:
Equestrian Center Location:
Germany, around Freibrug
Dressage, Show Jumping, Cross Country possible breed: Hanoverian, Andalusians, Traaker, ...
History: The mansion is located on for generations in the possession of the Roth Wood family. Known things came at dusk and during the day is not against to what was going on there before the eyes of the middle class, and not just in front of them, but also in the eyes of the inhabitants of the impressive stud. United and loudly, visitors to the stud seemed to look, with intentions that would not a person who can put it into words because of the simple fact that no one here even in the least had a clue what was going on behind the Manns high hedges.
And if you guesswork want them in their mouths, against the gorgeous world out there, and the affairs of the family, which took place behind the closed door. Should one may ask the question whether there was something more irresistible than that. Behind the head-high hedges and the wrought-iron gate hides a straight path, which ends at a white marble staircase. The elegance, while the modesty of the design of the stud can look back that the family who lived there, had certainly discovered the taste for luxury in itself. Modesty was a small, characteristic touch of someone else as a supplement to what you had in mind there.Map:
Akysa Rothwood Bosworth & Benedict BosworthRiders:
(Picture will follow)
- Benedict (Ben) Bosworth - 22 years old, trainer & owner
- Akysa Rothwood/Bosworth - 20 years old, dressage rider, trainer & owner
- Alexander (Alex) Dubwa - 23 years old, show jumping rider trainer
- Jasmine Dubwa - 16 years old, dressage rider
- Marisol (Marie) Denehy- 28 years old, Organizer and office lady
- Jack Denehy- 30 years old, trainer, organizer and office man
- Lucifer Adams - 19 years old, show jumping and cross country rider
I hope my english is not to bad .__.